Currently I teach three courses at Tilburg University:
- Microeconometrics, MSc Econometrics & Mathematical Economics;
- Econometrics for Policy Analysis, BSc Econometrics & Operations Research;
- Improving Society Lab, BSc Econometrics & Operations Research.
Previously I have taught:
- Moments-Based Methods for Structural Estimation, PhD workshop, LISER;
- Research Methods: Mathematics and Statistics, MSc Economics, UCL;
- Research Methods: Econometric and Programming Skills, MSc Economics, UCL;
- Econometrics, BSc Economics, UCL;
- Microeconomics, BSc Economics, UCL;
- Macroeconomics, BSc Economics, UCL.
I have received an Excellence in Teaching award from the Department of Economics at UCL and an Outstanding Teaching nomination directly from students.
Office hours for students
I maintain an open-door policy when I am physically in the office. If you need to talk, please come by my office (K-508) on the 5th floor of the Koopmans Building. Alternatively, email me for an in-person or Zoom appointment.